Saturday, 3 November 2012

Christmas scene card

I have been making another Christmas card this week. I had the idea of doing a snow scene,the stitches that I have used are varying lengths of straight stitch for the snow, I was a bit disappointed with the snow as I thought it would look much whiter, may be the one strand of cotton was to thin. The bushes I used fly stitch and french knots for the berries. I framed the scene with ribbon and added glitter to the card to brighten it all up and make it more like Christmas.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I enjoy seeing all of your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good girl, have not thought about Christmas yet and will be lazy as I found a load of Xmas cards I forgot I had bought a couple of years ago so will use those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret for the lovely comments on my blog. I am still not getting this reply and email thing so I dont know if you will get this or not.

      Delete
  3. Wow I love this one it looks so dainty.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine for your lovely comments!

      Delete