Friday, 14 December 2012

Buying new books

I have just finished my last Christmas present project and will be posting it soon, I am waiting for a good day to take a photo as today the weather is pouring with rain and so dark. I have ordered two new tatting books one of them came yesterday it is called-

Easy Tatting   by Rozella Florence Linden 

I have had a quick look at the book and the patterns are very clear, I thought the book would have been a bit thicker as it is more the size of a magazine but the information inside is good and that is all that matters. There looks some nice snowflake patterns so I think I will give them a try.

The second book that I have ordered is-

Tatting Adventures with beads, shuttle and needle   by Judith Connors

I will have to wait a few days yet for this to come so I will post what I think of it later.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing your new creations from the books you have just got Susan

    ReplyDelete