Thursday, 3 January 2013

tatted Christmas tree and wreath

These are a couple of patterns that I am now working on, I know Christmas is over but I couldn't resist them.
The first is a Christmas Tree which I found on Be-stitched.com . Now that I have done the tatting I am going to decorate the tree with beads and a few stitches and make it into a card for next year.

 

The second pattern is a Christmas wreath, the pattern is by Samantha Meinychuck
The pattern should have another round but I had to leave it out so that it would fit the card. I plan on adding a ribbon bow and some other stitches and things but I havent decided yet what design so when they are both finished I will post the them on my blog

1 comment:

  1. Susan a wonderful tree you have made, will pop over to the site and have a look but think far beyond my basic tatting. Wreath also very nice.

    ReplyDelete