Monday, 18 March 2013

This weeks tatted cards

This is the unfinished card that I am working on at the moment.The design is called Rose Medallion by Be Stitched, with added extra rounds to make it bigger.
This is a larger sized card backed with pink glitter card. The design is called Merriment Doily by Jon Yusoff.
 
This picture shows the tatting detail


 This design is the inner rounds of the Rosette doily by Linda S Davies.

This weekend I have been working on my card making, I am really enjoying doing the cards, I have been trying to find new ways of designing the card itself by changing the style and adding different coloured paper.I really like the embossing styled cards but I don't have any of the things that you need to do it and the equipment is so expensive so I will have to make the best of what I have got for the moment. I have posted what I have made so far. 

5 comments:

  1. wow Susan! they are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I love your cards.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan do not know how I missed these beauties, think it must have been when I was unwell, thought I had caught up with everything so glad I found them today, my favourite is the green and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete