Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Embroidered Anniversary card and paper quilling

Hello everyone it has been a few days since I posted anything on my blog but things have been bussy. I have had a bit of luck with my cards, there is a shop opened in Wigan called Wiganplus and it is for local crafters to display and sell there work. When I saw a note in the window to say they wanted crafts for their shop I jumped at the chance and took a few of my cards to show them. They were very interested and would like to sell them in the shop. They keep them in for two months and if they do not sell you have to remove them but if they do sell they will keep on having them, so I am taking my cards at the end of this week to give them a try.

This week I have made this Anniversary card, not for the shop but for a friend



I have also been learning how to do paper quilling, this is my efforts so far.

5 comments:

  1. You are surely the Queen of Card Making! I am sure the shop will want to have many more cards to sell. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think your cards would do very well, because your work is exquisite.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck with your new venture Susan, I am sure the cards will be very popular, like the quilling too, not a technique I have tried yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Susan and good luck with selling your cards! How nice to have a shop that will do that for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely well wishes, they may only be a few cards but I am excited by it, it makes a change to have good news!

    ReplyDelete