Thursday, 25 April 2013

shaped card and finished quilled card

Hello and many thanks to everyone who sent me good wishes for my new venture, I am taking in my work tomorrow so I am hoping to see them in the shop by next week. I will let you all know how I get on.

I have finished my paper quilling card, it is a technique that I haven't tried before it was a bit slow learning at first but like anything else with a bit of time and patience things came together. I found this shoe pattern in a book I got from the library and there are lots more designes that I have seen on the internet.


This next card is one I made for the shop, I have cut the card out into the shape of a flower to make it look more interesting.

8 comments:

  1. The quilling card is beautiful. I've never tried that. Your card cut out in the shape of a flower is really nice too. I'm sure you will do well with these.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is not only elegant and beautiful but has such perfect finish. True professionalism!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie,I don't know about professionalism but I try my best!

      Delete
  3. I am so impressed with your shoe to think you have only just started quilling, like Queenie says truly professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, the shoe did durn out better than expected, I just have to try and find some nicer coloured paper.

      Delete
  4. What wonderful looking cards!! Your quilling is lovely and the flower cut card will sell quickly I hope as it is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, I have sold one card so far!

      Delete