Tuesday, 21 May 2013

paper flower cards

This week I have been concentrating on making paper flowers and paper pricking, these are the cards that I have come up with.


 
The roses are quilled flowers, the stems I embroidered onto the card using fern stitch and I added a few pearl beads to give the rose bowl some shape. The border is the paper pricking technique again.



This card I planned on putting more flowers on but I thought that it looked better kept simple with just the one flower.

This card is made by using more of the paper pricking technique with decoupage flowers that I cut out from some wallpaper.

I hope that you all have enjoyed my cards, I am going to try more of the quilling designes so I will keep you all posted.

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are really lovely. Whoever receives them will love them.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, it is so nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. Your cards are not only beautiful but so very different from each other. Every one is unique and it it such a delight to check out your new creations. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie, I am always searching for new ideas!

      Delete
  3. you have such an imagination Susan producing cards that are unique and all so different, how are the sales going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Margaret, I am doing ok with my sales at the moment.

    ReplyDelete