Monday, 29 July 2013

finished jumper and christmas cards

Hi, my jumper is now finished, it has turned out ok and I do like the pattern, I think the granny squares have blended in well.


I have made a new start on my Christmas cards, I just felt in the mood for card making and came up with these two cards in one afternoon.




I used the paper pricking technique on both of these cards to create an embossed effect. The wreath I didn't make it was recycled from a card that was sent to me some years ago.


8 comments:

  1. Nice jumper, I like the grannies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, like the grannies! The jumper doesn't look thick and bulky, as I first thought it would, but smooth and neat. Well done, Susan!
    Congrats on the new cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie, you are right about the grannies blending in well they just look like they have been crochet all in one.

      Delete
  3. jumper looking good, you must be roasting in it though! Christmas cards very pretty, especially like the door one, suppose I should start thinking about my cards too, last year I have to admit to sending bought ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Margaret it was hot trying to take the picture of me in my jumper. It is now put away in the wardrobe.

      Delete
  4. congrats!!! very nice jumper! I love squares. and your cards are so beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete