Tuesday, 2 July 2013

slipper socks

Hello, I have been crocheting a new pair of slipper socks, so that I have a pair to wear when I have the others in the wash. I think these are my favourite, I like the colour and the added frilly edge around the ankle.


I was thinking what to make next and I think that I am going to try a TV blanket for the winter, I have made four sample squares just to see if I like the pattern, I didn't want a multicoloured blanket so I am sticking to pink with a cream edging. the photo isn't a very good shot!

6 comments:

  1. oh! So nice socks!! congratulations! did you use some pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Masha, I have emailed you the pattern.

      Delete
  2. Cute socks, and if I understand it correctly, it is cold enough to wear them in summer! No wonder you are dreaming of a TV blanket, too. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie, the weather is up and down at the moment, you never know what to wear, you have to be prepared for anything!

      Delete
  3. your slipper socks look so so cosy. Crochet squares coming along well, you are going to be well wrapped up come the winter.

    ReplyDelete