Thursday, 5 September 2013

Tatted cushion and cards

Hi, my tatted cushion is now ready, I was asked to make it for an 80th Birthday present along with a card. The brief was something that included pink!


The next card was an order made for a 10th Wedding Anniversary, they wanted something pink and soft so I have placed white feathers around the heart which has pink roses and pearl beads.

 


 
This card has also been sold, it is a quilled flower with leaves and pearl beads with a paper pricked frame which is slightly raised from the card.
 

 
This last one is a hand painted card, I think that I will use this one myself.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. your cushion is lovely Susan a great deal of work in it. Lovely cards too, have just scrolled back to have another look at the cushion absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, it does take quite a few hours to do the tatting but the end result keeps you going!

      Delete
  2. Margaret beat me to it; it's a lovely cushion and even though I don't do tatting I can tell a lot of work has been put into making it.
    The cards are all original and pretty.
    Well done, Busy Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Queenie, I hope that you got home safely, you must need a rest after all your travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's a gorgeous cushion. The cards are so pretty, you have many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a fabulous looking tatted cushion! What a treasure that will be. Lovely, lovely cards as well :)

    ReplyDelete