Saturday, 26 October 2013

floral embroidered box

At last a little bit of embroidery to show you all, the box is oval in shape with an embroidered flower bouquet on the lid, I have mixed stitching with ribbon embroidery. I have enjoyed getting back to my stitching again and now I am doing an embroidered card for the embroidery friends card swap.




I am making good progress with my knitting, I have learnt how to cast on and do the knit and pearl stitches, reading the books it looks like there may be much more to learn than the crochet but you know me I will give it a good try, my aim is to master the cable stitches and make another jumper!

7 comments:

  1. A lovely mix of embroidery and beads, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this box is glorious Susan, maybe we will be linked together in the embroidery friends swap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, yes maybe our paths willl cross, are you making a card?

      Delete
  3. That is one stunning box! You are so talented, Susan. The French Knots beautify all the other stitches.
    Good luck with your knitting journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie, I am learning lots of things with my knitting!

      Delete
  4. Your embroidered box looks wonderful!! Love the colours you chose and your stitching looks really nice done.

    ReplyDelete