Thursday, 3 October 2013

square doily tatted cushion and mum's card

Hi, this week the next tatted cushion is finished and safely delivered. I was glad to have finished as it was a long pattern and one that I don't think that I would do again, it has to many split rings for my liking!


The pattern looks square from one angle and more rounded from another.

I have also been playing around with free clip art images that I have found on the computer and here is a card that I have made.



 
I made two copies of the flower wreath , cut out the flowers to use as decoupage added a few feathers and glitter glue and I had a lovely card made. I am now working on other ideas of how to use these images.

8 comments:

  1. your cushion is wonderful Susan, the person you made it for must be delighted, card also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, the cushion is for a good friend of my mums.

      Delete
  2. I am afraid I can't appreciate the work that has gone into this cushion (as I don't do tatting myself) but the result is gorgeous! It would have been perfect for my late aunt's parlour, so I can imagine it in a 'lady's' room.
    The card is great and very original. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie for your lovely comments!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tatted doily /cushion is beautiful Susan.I don't make cards but I enjoyed looking at all your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete