This week I have been taking a break from card making. I saw a crochet book cover in the craft shop and thought that it looked lovely, I haven't done any crochet before so I got a book from the library and thought that I would have a go. It took me a while to get the hang of it as for some reason I kept ending up with more stitches on my rows than when I started but I managed to work out what I was doing wrong. I haven't got a big range of wool, so I just used the colours that I had in.
This is my first attempt at a book cover, it is only small and covers my diary.
I am now making one in pink for my note book. I think I have room for improvement, as it is no where near as nice as the one that was in the shop. I think the colour of the wool makes a big difference in what it looks like.