Thursday, 9 January 2014

cards

This week I have been making cards with my new punches, I have been combining decoupage with the punching.
The flowers and the girl are decoupaged, the border I have used the punch to create a lace effect.

 


 
This card I have used the punch again to create the lace but added flowers to create a 3D effect. I have used the same image as my other card from my previous blog.

 

 
This is an idea I had for a pram card, the card is the same back and front so that it can stand up on its own. Again I have used the punch to make the lace border.
 

7 comments:

  1. Those punches are so neat. and I guess easy to work. I love the pram card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Queenie the punches are very easy to work and save a lot of time. I have just bought myself some flower punches.

      Delete
  2. Susan you have created a very beautiful card, so much detail and the pram is a delight too

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous edging on your cards. Those are quite neat punches you acquired!

    ReplyDelete