Saturday, 4 January 2014

knitted/embroidered cushion

Hi, Happy new Year to you all! I have started the new year with a knitted cushion with an embroidered pattern. I have started by knitting four blocks all with a moss stitch border. The cushion back is also going to be in moss stitch.

 
This is close up of the embroidered flowers


 
For Christmas I have got some lovely punches which cut out lace patterns, I have made a card using them, it is in a vintage style using an image taken from the magic moonlight blog.
 


 
 


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful combo of knitting and embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how celver to add your beautiful embroidery to your knitting, you have such even tension to think you are a newbie to knitting, very well done. The card is exceptional Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margaret, I think it helped me get the tension right when I did the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embroidered flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Wendy for your lovely comment and visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete