Monday, 7 April 2014

Knitted socks, card and new cushion project

Hello friends,
I have now mastered the art of the knitted sock, they weren't as hard as I thought they were going to be and they do actually fit my feet. I plan now to make some nice thick ones for winter.
 
I have got two more orders for cushions, this is a little look at the first one



There will be four blocks each with the same design, all the stems radiating out from the centre with a blue button in the middle. the second cushion is based on farm animals which is only in the planning stage at the moment.

I thought that you all would like to see my latest handbag card that I have made for my friend Pam, I have had this idea in my head for ages and I am very pleased with how it turned out.



8 comments:

  1. A friend of mine came for lunch the other day and instantly pulled out her knitting. She was knitting something that look exactly like your socks! It could have been you, visiting, Susan!
    Don't tell me you actually KNITTED the blue flower on the cushion!? It's embroidered, right?
    The handbag card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was me visiting queenie, I could do with a holiday! The flower is embroidered in wool

      Delete
  2. Wow, you knitted socks! I tried it years ago, but didn't master it. Love the handbag card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented!!!

    Happy creating ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. and pleased you should be Sudas, three very nice projects here, the socks will be so warm come next winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mum has made claim to the socks, she feels the cold more these days.

    ReplyDelete