Monday, 13 October 2014

Peppa Pig knitted cardigan and Christmas cards

I have been making a knitted cardigan for my niece Ella, I was going to make a Christmas one then decided on Peppa Pig as this is her favourite cartoon and I think that she will get more wear out of it.I have embroidered the design on the front with a matching flower border on the back.

 
I have managed to make two more Christmas cards, for some reason I am struggling to get ideas and have just binned one as a lost cause!


The card is missing a sentiment at the moment, I will add one at a later date when I have decided who to send it to.




This is all from me at the moment, the blanket is coming along and I will post some more pictures next time.

11 comments:

  1. That cardigan is adorable and she's going to love it.

    Your cards are pretty.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. your niece is going to love wearing this cardigan, can see Mum having problems getting her to take it off. Very nice Xmas cards Susan, you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, I think you could be right about the cardigan

      Delete
  3. In Sweden we talk about soft and hard Christmas parcels. The hard ones would be boxes of crayons, toys or books/DVDs/ipads etc and that is why children would always want a hard gift. However, if I were your niece I'd love my soft parcel with its cute cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iff the parcel includes peppa pig then she will like it!

      Delete
  4. That Peppa Pig cardigan is SO cute, Susan! I can just imagine how it will look worn. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming blog - best of luck with your Christmas cards! I too love embroidery (and have just started knitting) - if you have time, I'd love it if you'd have a look at my blog http://www.addisonembroideryatthevicarage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete