Friday, 22 May 2015

Problems with blogger again

I have lots of things waiting to be put onto my blog but once again blogger isn't working properly. This time I can upload pictures but they will not transfer onto my new blog page. When I had problems a few months ago I found that it was a problem with blogger and the situation corrected itself after a few weeks. The computer has now been updated and that is when the problem started, everything else works fine so if anyone can help I would appreciate it as I am so frustrated.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that is annoying. I hope you can get it sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like you I have problems with blogger but it is seeing other blogs that are not working. The blogs that I get an email about and the daily email from bloglovin, (yours comes that way) open up very slowly but blogs I have to open from going to my blogger are bad, I am getting hundreds of ads, have had an adblock added so far it has stopped over 58000 ads but still the pages will not open, what a pain it all is, do hope you get sorted soon Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Touch wood but I haven't had any problems for awhile. Hope it gets sorted out soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have googled the problem and it looks like lots of people are having the same problems, especially in the UK so I will have to sit it out and hope for the best

    ReplyDelete