Thursday, 3 September 2015

Chrisatmas wreaths












Hello everyone,
I am still having trouble posting pictures but I have managed to use another computer which I am not supposed to be on . I have been able to put on few of my photos, I did have another one but it has just disappeared. I have been knitting, crocheting and tatting things for the knitting club Christmas fair. I have made six wreaths so far all different designs and colours.

 

This wreath is a mixture of knitted and crochet flowers done in 4ply cotton. The rings were made by covering pipe covers, they were a good invention and work well.


These two are small decorations done by crocheting around bangles



These are my tatted Christmas ball covers


This is only a small selection of what I have been creating in the past few months, I will have to try and see if I can sneak some more pictures on. I have tried all the library computers and blogger doesn't work on them either. I think it has something to do with using internet explorer!

3 comments:

  1. Your wreaths and baubles are really lovely. You're well prepared for the Christmas market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all beautiful Susan such imagination and your wonderful skills have certainly produced beautiful Xmas decorations.
    I use google to blog with but could not upload fro a few days think it was to do with windows 10 so they must have corrected it. Thanks for all your comments on my blog, they come through as no reply that is why I do not thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wreaths ! Very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete