Friday, 13 November 2015

More wreaths and cards

Hello everyone, these are my latest creations!
I have made two more wreaths which are the last ones that I am going to do, I am tired of making them now and want to move on to other things.
The first wreath is one that I have made for my Mum for Christmas. Once again the picture is blurred due to the way I have to put them on to blogger.





The second wreath was made for charity.


These are two quick cards that I have done both using die cutting




It is our knitting club Christmas fair tomorrow, the weather today is terrible with strong winds and rain and for tomorrow it is even worse with a storm arriving so I am just hoping that all are hard work hasn't been for nothing.







8 comments:

  1. 2 more lovely wreaths Susan. Fo hope all goes well for the Christmas fair, think the pennines will save us here in Leeds from too much rain but will get out early today fro my bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, the fair was ok, the weather was bad and we didn't get a good turn out but there was a good amount of money in our jar!

      Delete
  2. Lovely wreaths. What is the bottom one made of? Good luck for the fair, I hope the weather doesn't spoil it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom wreath is made from wicker with knitted flowers and a robin

      Delete
  3. There will be at least two beautiful doors and mantlepieces this Christmas! Wonderful wreaths and cards.
    Good luck with the weather! I wish I could share some of Tokyo's sunshine with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could do with lots of your Tokyo sun!

      Delete
  4. What lovely, lovely wreaths and your cards look very nicely done too. Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete