Tuesday, 6 December 2016

finished knitted patchwork cushion and jumper project

The cushion is now backed with a matching green material and a knitted border.




My next project is a new jumper



I am having problems with this pattern already, I started knitting the front first but the triangle pattern in the middle didn't look right. There are two stitches C2F and C2B, I think they have printed the instructions wrong as the C2F is worked on the back instead of the front and the C2B is on the front, I have always knitted them the other way round before. In the end I started to knit the back and I will test the pattern



2 comments:

  1. Love your cushion! Oh dear, it's really annoying when a pattern is suspect and you have to worry about whether it's correct instead of getting on with the knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan the cushion is lovely all those patterns make for a real beauty. Hope you can sort the jumper out too

    ReplyDelete