Tuesday, 11 April 2017

knitted snowflake mitts, neck warmer knitted slippers and rose card

It has been hard to find time to blog again as my mum has been in hospital with pneumonia, but I am glad to say that she is feeling much stronger now and getting more like her usual self.
I have finished the snowflake mitts that I have made for myself and this time they are a good fit, I started to make a hat to go with them, not in the same pattern but in similar colours but I didn't like how it was turning out so I made a neck warmer instead.



 




The neck warmer is knitted with the same brown and cream as the mitts with a little pink to make my wool go further.
This weekend was nice and sunny, I knitted these slippers while sitting in the garden.


This is a nice little card made for my mum's friend

4 comments:

  1. Love your mittens! And the neck warmer. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflake mitts are simply stunning. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I knitted these slippers while sitting in the garden...' You are SO quick, Susan, as well as talented. Those mittens and the neck water are stylish, I especially like the addition of pink.
    It must be very worrying for you with your mother in hospital. I wish her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to read Mum has been so poorly but good to know she is now recovering. You really knit up the most complicated patterns mittens are lovely and the neck warmer will be so good come the cold weather hopefully not needed for a good few months, slippers too wonderful makes

    ReplyDelete