Friday, 26 May 2017

Embroidered cards

I have been enjoying my embroidery again and a few little cards have been created


This was made from the embroidery that I showed you last time, it is made with blue organza at the back of the flowers.


This one is a nice snowdrop embroidery, the stitches are satin stitch, stem stitch and French knots.


 I have embroidered two more cards that I will show you all next time.


There isn't any embroidery on this one, the flower has been stamped and layered.


I have also made two pairs of knitted socks ready for the winter









4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collection of cards. It is nice to see your embroidery again, and I can fully understand how much work and attention to detail you have spent on these cards. The socks are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Cards Susan. The Snowdrop one is my favourite. Knitting Socks looks so difficult I keep putting off trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cards that will be treasured. Lovely socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty cards especially loving the snowdrops. Socks will be warm and cosy come the winter

    ReplyDelete